We want to build strong and mutually beneficial partnerships with companies, from local enterprises to international brands. A bespoke partnership with us can have a measurable positive impact on the young people, artists, audiences and communities that we work with, while also meeting your own goals.
A partnership with Brixton House will bring benefits for your whole organisation:
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Meet CSR objectives by supporting our work with schools, young people and community groups in Lambeth and the surrounding boroughs. This helps us to nurture a new generation of creative talent.
- Create content: Link your brand with a radical, exciting theatre. Use our connections as an opportunity to generate content.
- Brand awareness and marketing: Align your brand with multi-award winning work and a pioneering UK theatre by being our partner and appearing on our marketing materials.
- Corporate hospitality: Strengthen client relationships through exclusive events, tickets to sold-out productions and the chance the meet actors and other artists.
- Staff engagement and training: Engage staff and retain talent by offering exciting events and money-can’t-buy experiences for staff. Ensure teams are continually learning and growing by developing their skills with our professional training practitioners.
Corporate membership: £2,000+ per annum
- Opportunities to host a fixed number of pre-performance or other hospitality events with creatives and crew
- Discounts on venue hire/fixed number of free hires
- Fixed number of free tickets for specific productions with 10% discounts for subsequent tickets
- Priority booking through the Development Office
- Regular e-newsletter
- Discounts on other ticketed events
- Members-only behind-the-scenes tours
- Occasional Member special offers